Monday, April 23, 2012

craving summertime

i made it to my earliest class today (ten points for me)!
brynne and i even got bagels on campus. 
i was so excited to have honey almond cream cheese..
i haven't had it since early morning runs to einsteins in high school.

so you can imagine how bummed i was when the honey almond smear actually tasted like
plain cream cheese with almond slivers.
i don't even like whole almonds.

so that was a bummer.

the greatest part of my day was when i was texting my dad during class.
of course he called me,
so i picked up and whispered,
"hey daddy, i'm in class. wanna hear what my professor is saying?"

and he was like,
"jasmine, you need to get off your phone. and you need to get off now."

ha. ha. ha. ha

good grief, i love him.


annnnnnnnnnd i'm sick of school.
have i made that clear?
i'm ready for summer.
which is good that it's summer in two weeks. 
yay.



do you want to know what's getting me through this week?

i'll tell you....


i'm going to moab this weekend to go skydiving!
yes, i am going again.

i couldn't be more excited.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment