Wednesday, January 4, 2012

movie critic

today my mom and i went to the movie 
we bought a zoo.


i'm a quote person-
i LOVE quotes.
mainly because i have an insane love of words.
i love poetry and the way words sound
when the right ones are chosen together.

i love how words can touch you emotionally
or mean something great to you personally.

so i loved this movie because i took a few of the lines 
to heart.

this was my very favorite scene:





"sometimes all it takes is 20 seconds of insane courage."

oh, i loved that.

in 20 seconds you could smile at someone
stand up to someone
tell someone you love them
fix a problem 
say what's on your mind.

really! 
i'm going to start telling myself this.
and using it to guide me when i'm hesitating over saying something.


and if i embarrass myself,
it's only for twenty seconds.




try it.
xo





No comments:

Post a Comment