Wednesday, January 4, 2012

late? nah

well it's four in the morning.

i've been playing on my computer.
this is an idea of how i let myself randomly end up on the most BIZARRE sites.
because i let myself transfer ideas really fast,
which leads me to some interesting things.
i started
watching interviews of pretty little liars' actresses
which lead to stalking their real lives
by watching paparazzi videos of them.
which led to googling the guys they were seen with.
which turned into reading a lot of wikipedia articles.
which turned into stalking twitter pages.
which turned into me wanting to do my makeup like ashley benson.


which turned into me watching youtube tutorials.
which resulted in me pulling out my own makeup at 3:30 am
which turned into me wanting to have my eyebrows look like lucy hale's



which led to me getting the bright idea to pencil my eyebrows to define shape.
which led to me looking like a clown
(would have taken pictures, but it was way beyond shameful)
which led to me scrubbing my face.
which turned into me deciding to clean my makeup brushes.
which turned into me smelling twelve different shampoos.
which evolved into googling
"best drugstore shampoos"
which eventually turned into
"best drugstore lipsticks"
which turned into saving six different brands into my phone.



which turned into me back in my bed at four am.
which turned into blogging.
which started off well, but then i got annoyed that i don't know if the proper grammer is:
led to
or
lead to.

which turned into me googling that question.
which ended with mixed responses from the cyber world.
which left me frustrated.


.....and people wonder what in the world i do when i stay up so late?




i tell them:
nothing, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment