Wednesday, December 14, 2011

happy day

i have the biggest smile on my face.

this past week has been a little stressful,
as my last post shows.


but like i've always said,
life works itself out. 

everything always works out.

all my stress that i've been having this week has been overwhelming.
finals,
grades,
work,
and trying to figure out what i'm doing as far as living situations next semester.

it was a lot at once.


but today i let all that stress go away.

i've realized that i can choose if i want to be stressed/frazzled/worried about something.
it really is a choice.


i decided to take matters into my own hands and 
DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

so i've been studying really hard for my finals 
and trying to get my grades up.

i have an A in Anthropology.
96%
that made me so happy.

and i got a 97% on my Creative Arts final yesterday!

now i'm studying for my next two finals
and hoping to do really well.

as far as my job and christmas break....
i decided to give my notice that i will be leaving the job.
i am so excited to be able to spend christmas at home.
i was worried about making the phone call to my manager,
but i finally pulled it together and called.

and i talked to the management at my apartment complex this morning
about me moving out of my apartment and in with mady and brynne.

i couldn't be more excited to really be their official roommate!


life is great.

life has always been great.

i just let my worries cloud my vision for a couple days.


don't let it cloud yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment