Monday, December 12, 2011

annoyed.

i am so overwhelmed by a number of things right now.


i don't even know how to collect my thoughts.


it's finals week....so everyone is a lot more stressed.

including myself.

i feel like i have so many things to worry about right now.

my classes.
my grades.
this dumb job that i wish i wasn't doing right now.
i never get to be home with my family.
i missed almost all of thanksgiving.
and now i'm missing a lot of christmas.
i feel like i'm being taken advantage of.

i just want to go home to my family like the rest of logan gets to.
like the rest of my friends.
i don't even care to work anymore.


i'm just a little sad at this moment.

and taking it out on my blog.


i still have 90 more pages to read in my astrobiology book.
and i'm sick of it.
i hate aliens.
i want to scream to my professor:

"if aliens exist, who cares? who cares if there is habitable life in the universe? if we can't find it, we can't find it."

but i can't.
that would not help me get an A in the class.

grrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment