Saturday, December 10, 2011

i can't even pronounce my own name

last night,
i couldn't fall asleep
because i thought this day (today)
was going to be long and stressful.

but i was totally wrong.

(i also stayed up for an extra thirty minutes practicing saying my name.
i know that sounds weird, but every time i introduce myself,
people think i'm saying "Josmine."
like jocelyn.
but josmine.
i've had this problem for over a year it seems like.
so i practice saying jaaaaaaazzzzz
if you think i'm kidding, i'm not.
ask brynne, it's how i fell asleep last night).

anyways

i accomplished a lot in this day
and i had SO much energy and found myself laughing and smiling the whole day long.

i woke up early to go to the library with brynne and print off reports for one of our classes.
then i went back to the library after my first class to do math.
and then i went to math.
and then i took a little nap.
and then i went to anthropology 
and brooklin and i had twinner hair-dos.



the quality of this pic ^^^
is horrible,
but zane captured this beauty during class for us.
you can vaguely make out the outline of our two buns on top of our heads.
cute, huh?
ha


brooklin drove me to work
because my car is STILL broken.
and i worked for 7 hours, instead of six
because the mall is now open until 10 for christmas.
i'm bitter about it.


annnnnnnnnnnnd
i introduced myself to someone today
and felt so proud of myself for enunciating the syllables of my name.
jaaaaassssssmine

and the guy gives me a confused look and goes:
"Josmine?"

I. WANTED. TO. FREAK. OUT.

and i kind of did.


(to my friend in zumiez after this person left).

i even recorded myself saying my name into my phone.




i need speech therapy.




No comments:

Post a Comment