Monday, November 7, 2011

lol

sometimes i really wish that creepers would stop creeping on me.
like....seriously.....i attract all the wrong people.

i wish i could tell you that i have cute boys texting me and calling me.

but i don't.



they're all scary.
or weird.
or creepy.
or all of the above.



let me just give you some examples of messages i've received in the past two days:
(none of these are stretched or altered in any way).


creeper #1:this guy won't leave me alone. texts me 12 times every day. i haven't responded to any of the messages in two weeks. finally, this goes down:


him: how is yo day goin beautiful

me: fine

him: good...i thought you didn't want to talk to me anymore of something.

me: i'm surprised you've kept texting me..

him: so that means you do want to talk?

me: no.



....pretty straightforward, right?

i wake up this morning:

him: goodmorning.


seriously?



creeper #2:
(weirdo from the laundromat)

him: have you facebook stalked me yet?

me: (no response)

him: just so you know i kinda only can casual date right now. idk i just can't trust ladies so well anymore

me: why don't you trust women

him: idk i do it just takes a while to open my heart. got out of an engagement 3 months ago.

me: rough

him: are you looking to date?

me: (no response)

him: do you watch psych

me: (no response)

him: have you facebook stalked me yet?




........



this is a taste of what i deal with.
every day.
and the only person that i do want to text me.....
isn't.

so if you read this.
feel free to text me.




xoxo









1 comment:

  1. Jasmine. You're blog is highly entertaining. I look forward to reading it everyday. This one is definitely one of my favorites. Yay for creepers. This is fantastic. I love you and you're exciting life and hilarious stories. :)

    ReplyDelete