Tuesday, November 8, 2011

strike! (almost)

today was a pricy tuesday.


$$$$$

i FINALLY got my hair done.
it's so healthy now.
so healthy.
and shiny.
and not dull.


yay.


tonight brynne, mady, callie, and i went to taco tuesday.
i think it's my favorite tradition i've ever had.
yup, it's definitely up there.

then we went to walmart.
i rode in the electric shopping cart again
and some grouchy lady yelled at me.
she told me some people REALLY need it.
well what makes me not qualified to NEED it.
maybe i do.

so i told her i'd put it back.
and then i continued to ride it around the store.


later we went bowling with a huge group of people.
don't worry that i didn't score until the end of the game.
and i threw the ball through my legs.

i have true talent.



then we went to get treats at mcdonalds.
the guy working didn't like us
we changed our order at the window.

sorry. didn't sound good anymore.



happy tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment