Friday, November 25, 2011

i'm going to explode

i have had a wonderful time in salt lake.
two days flew by.
it was so nice to see all my friends that are at different schools,
from all over.
it was fun to just hug and talk and hug some more.
i am so incredibly grateful for all my friends.
i don't know where i would be in my life without the constant
support
encouragement
laughs
hugs
stories
and personalities
of all my different friends.

thank you all for that.


it was also nice to spend time with my cute family.
i wish more than anything that i could spend the rest of the week with them.
it's lame that i have to work.
espesially because everyone that lives in logan won't be there.


yesterday i went shopping with my mom and little sister.
i was so happy to finally get to H&M
i went a little crazy....
but i don't regret any of my purchases.
except i'm upset that i spilled salad dressing on my favorite new shirt today
at thanksgiving dinner.

and soaked it in stain remover,
washed it,
and it's STILL there.

today was lovely:
-spent all day with my family/some of the extended family
-visits with dear friends
-running the thanksgiving 5k race
-hair curling demos from anna
-drive up the canyon with erica/the greatest converstion
-pumpkin pie (twice)
-cuddling with my mom in bed and talking about EVERYTHING
-singing in the car with my siblings
-eating more than i thought i ever could
-hugs, hugs, hugs

i hope you enjoyed this wonderful holiday with people you love.
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment