Friday, November 25, 2011

back in the 435

i'm back in logan.
i was sad to leave and come back
because it's thanksgiving weekend,
that's generally time spent with family!
but i'm extremely grateful to have a job and the opportunity to make money
to support my dream/reality of living here.


i'm blessed, really.

but i would be lying if i said i wasn't sad to leave my family.
because as i drove away from my house,
i was a little sad.


sad to leave:
mr. poop head
cind
buddy
bean
and petey

but as soon as i got on the freeway
and drove through the beautiful canyon
and turned the corner into logan
and drove down main street,
passed the quaint little shops,
and pulled into my apartment complex,
i was
...happy...

however,
it's weird being in this fun town when no one else is here!
(besides the people that have to work at the mall)

i worked for over seven hours today and
sold
soooooooo may knives.

it was a great feeling.

i met some great people that work in the shops around my kiosk.
it's fun to have friends in the mall.

i watched my manager hit on girls
and be SUCCESSFUL at it.
go figure.

i watched a "flash mob" attempt in the middle of the mall.
which i wish i could say was cool.
....but it just wasn't.


now i'm in my bed at 10:40 pm
(new record)
because i'm exhausted.
drained.
and loving this time to relax.

i love my bed here.
i don't have one anymore at my home in salt lake.
i sleep in my sister's old room
(she took over mine)
and i like that i have my very own comfy bed
 to call my own
here.


...loving life.
...loving my paycheck i'll be getting soon.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment