Sunday, November 27, 2011

happiness

yayyy
all my friends are back in logan!
it's so fun to see the parking lot full of cars again!
i love it here when there are lots of people.
it was fun to go around and say hi to everyone!

it feels like it's been a summer and we're all coming back to school again.


i hung out with my friend eric and helped him organize his already clean room.

then i ate mady's pumpkin pie that she didn't even want to share with me
because who would want to share such prized food?!

but i'm glad she's a good enough friend to give me some.

last night i hung out with my dear friend, karli
and drank a root-beer float
and watched
bridesmaids.

i LOVED that movie.
i enjoyed it so much, because it's my own kind of humor.
every single scene was hilarious
and i want to watch it again.

this was one of my favorite scenes:




No comments:

Post a Comment