Wednesday, November 23, 2011

SLC

today i'm grateful for wonderful people.

i have a lot of them in my life.

i went to work today
and had a great time playing solitaire and painting pictures
on the computer with no internet.

i even had some sales!


aj and ben came to visit.
that was fun.
i enjoy my conversations with them.
they were on a date buying bath and body works air fresheners....
it that's not alarming,
i don't know what is.


hahaha they're so great.



after work,
i came home and finished all my homework
because i needed to leave for thanksgiving break!
i have to work on black friday,
so i only have two days with my family.

but i'm grateful to even have two days.


i was talking to my friend, eric,
and he was telling me that he was leaving tonight, too.
he wanted to caravan drive down together.
i felt good about that,
because the heater in my car hasn't been working properly lately,
and my car has been making me a little nervous.

without me even telling eric that,
he wanted to keep an eye out for me.

he is such a sweetheart.

so the whole way down to salt lake,
he drove right by me
and called me like three times to make sure i was doing okay.

i thought that was thoughtful.


it's amazing how little things can make a big difference.

so now i'm home in salt lake.
my family doesn't even know i'm here.
i got here at about 1 am.
everyone's sleeping,
which i'm not used to because everyone i'm around stays up until at least two
haha

so i ate a muffin,
 tried to make "casual" noise and wake up my family
but it didn't work.

...and i forgot my phone charger AND laptop chord in logan.



what's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment