Tuesday, November 6, 2012

in today's news

ummmm.....well where have i been?! why have i not blogged until this second?!!?!?!? who knows.

i have to take a second to apologize to myself. i'm so sorry, jasmine! i'm sorry you haven't blogged! i'm sorry that it has come to this! carry on, carry on.


i was sitting in class today (ten points for me......although i spent a good amount of time scrolling through/refreshing instagram.....i was there), and laurel was like....so why haven't you blogged?

i tell you, i don't know! i really don't.

let me just fill you in on some of my recent happenings:

my favorite place, yogurtland, just came out with a holiday menu today. they will be having twelve, new flavors during the months of november/december. this is huge news! gingerbread, cinnamon roll, boysenberry   cookie.....and did i mention gingerbread?!?!?!

#2. i have been working at this place called response marketing for the past....hmmmm...month maybe? and i dreaded every day of it. i quit yesterday...and i am now 100% happy. i realized i have enough money to financially support myself with the necessities (rent and occasionally food?). So i figured.....let's make it a great day and leave this place! yay. can i get a "yipppeeee?!" so now i'm always up for a good babysitting job, or anything? i'm your girl.

i have been reflecting a lot on my career path/major/etc. i've always wanted to be a teacher....and i do know that i'd love it. that's my current area of study.  however, i recently decided i think i'm going to change. i decided that i'd love to teach high school english.....and/or do something with the news industry.  ideally, i'd love to be a news reporter. i'd also love to write the stories/be involved with that. so i'm looking into journalism/public relations/that type of thing. i just have a passion for so many things, how do i choose?! i feel really great about my opportunities ahead, and i know whatever i do will be wonderful for me.

in other news: i'm serving a mission! this is the most exciting thing, yet! i cannot express how excited i am about this upcoming experience. i just get the chills thinking about it.  i have never been so sure of anything in my life. i know this is where i'm supposed to be. my papers are submitted, and i'm in the awkward limbo period of waiting for my call. i have no idea where i will go....anywhere will be a surprise to me.  i'm hoping with every fiber of my being that i will receive that big envelope next week (that's a hint for you to cross your fingers for me).

life is simply WONDERFUL. i think this stage of life is truly the greatest. i love everything. i am so happy.



yours TRULYYYYYYYYYYY

xoxoxoxo jasmine marie

No comments:

Post a Comment