Wednesday, November 7, 2012

if you call, i won't pick up

seeing as i'm now back to blogging.....i see it fitting to blog as i relax in my cozy bed (i often refer to it as my own little burrito). don't you ever just crave being in your bed, warm and snuggly? it's my guilty pleasure. ever since i quit my job.....all i want to do is take advantage of my relaxation time! and trust me...i do.

i'm currently sucking on a black licorice candy (because those are my favorite, you know)...that i discovered at the dollar store. the dollar store always has great finds! i don't know why people don't shop there more often...myself included.

anyways..i documented this great day for you:



aren't you a weeee bit jealous right now?

i would be.
(just sayin').

and have you been outside today?!
(just because i'm in my bed right now does NOT mean i haven't enjoyed the outdoors today. i walked from my bus to campus about four times today. i was outdoorsy, i say)!

it's stunning. and the leaves are the perfect amount of crunchy when you step on them.




it's a good day to be a jasmine.


oh. i almost forgot. i LOST my phone today somewhere in UVU? this is for reals this time! no false alarms here! it's gone. and i'm just hoping that some kind soul will feel the pressure to get it back to me. 

yours truly,
jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment