Monday, August 20, 2012

yayayaya

ahhh life is so great.

i mean, life treats me really well!


i just have one more week of work left before i move to PROVO!
i leave in five days,
and i'm peeing my pants with excitement.
for real.

i can't wait to be there.
i can't wait to just freaking be there!


all i have left to do is find a job.
which i feel good about for some weird reason.
on account of there are TWO universities in the provo area,
and wayyyy more students than utah state...
i shouldn't feel good at all about the job prospects hahah.
but
i just feel like i'll get a job soon!
so umm...keep your fingers crossed for me :)
(just cross them as you read this....that's right....i mean NOW).

i can't waiiiiiiit.

my dad just got a bike we've had in our garage FOREVER
fixed up for me.
and i can't wait to ride it around all the time.


good grief, i just can't stop smiling 
just thinking about it.

aren't you excited?!


yours truly,
jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment