Monday, July 30, 2012

reality check


i'm back from my lovely trip!
boy, did i have a good time!

i love getting away from reality and responsibilities!
i spent every day at the beach...

...minus the 24 hours i was quarantined in our place with freaking FOOD POISONING.
i literally stayed in my bed all day/night
except to....well....you know...
gross.

it was awwwwful, people. let me tell you. awful.

i cried and cried and cried.
i even hid from the maids when they came to make our beds.
i was in the closet.
i just wanted them to leave.
grow up, right?
i still don't really know why i hid in the closet, but i did.



that aside, i had the most wonderful time.
i loved every, stinkin' second.
(except for the seconds i was hating the world).


now i'm back to reality, and not too happy about it.



so...i'm going to go lather myself up in lotion...in hopes that my nice tan won't peel right off my body tomorrow.


yours truly,
jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment