Monday, January 9, 2012

sunday

oh, i loved this day.






it was so fun to see so many people that i haven't seen in so long!
church was great.
lots of hugs and catching up with people.

after,
i took my weekly 
sunday snooze...
which ended up being a four hour nap.


later i went to a church fireside by myself because my friends weren't
feelin' it,
which is fine!
but i realized that i am okay to do things on my own.
i wanted to go to the fireside, 
so i went.
i walked over to the church by myself and in a way it felt very refreshing.
i was okay being alone.
i was okay to not have someone to sit with
and not knowing anyone that was there.
i was okay,
because i was able to listen to the words that were being spoken to me.
i was able to take everything in and know that i was where i wanted to be.

life is great.

the fireside was great and then i came back and went to the gym at our apartment complex with brynne.
i love the good habits i'm getting into.
i plan on going every morning.
KEEP ASKING ME HOW I'M DOING.
i need to keep it up.


and then of course i watched the back-to-back episodes of 
Kourtney and Kim Take New York.
i really don't like Kris Humphries.
even if he is beautiful.

now i'm going to bed.
first day of classes tomorrow.
so excited.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment