Monday, January 9, 2012

i love a lot

yay for the first day of a new semester!

i woke up bright and early for the gym...still going with this one. go me.

i went to four new classes 
and it felt SO good to be on campus.
i loved being on the shuttle
i loved smiling at people walking by me
i loved running into people i knew
i loved meeting new people in new classes.
i loved having to climb over people just to get to an open seat in my history class.
i loved the kid that tripped and fell in the middle of a lecture class
i loved feeling the cold air on my face as i walked.
i loved seeing cute boys
i loved going to seven different institute classes with zane just to find a class with cute boys/girls
(fail).
are we shallow for that?
maybe.

i loved feeling productive and accomplished.
i loved taking a mid-afternoon catnap.

i loved going and getting free food tonight at FHE.

i loved watching the bachelor and convincing the neighbor boys to come watch it with us.

i loved laying on aj's lovesack and watching pretty little liars.
i loved being "needy" and "bossy" and seeing kevin so frustrated with me.
don't get inbetween me and my tv time.

i loved today.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment