Friday, December 16, 2011

moved in

here i am.
so happy
sleeping in my very OWN room in 5A.
i'm pretty much all unpacked.

i love it here.

i've lived in this apartment pretty much the whole semester,
but it hasn't technically been mine.
i haven't had my own cupboard in the kitchen,
or shelf in the fridge.
i haven't had my own bed.
or my clothes
or towels.
here just for me.

i've had to walk back to my real apartment
at three in the morning
in the snow.
back and forth
back and forth.

but now i live here.
I LIVE HERE.

with my two best friends.

and i couldn't be any happier.


i love them a lot.
they always do so much for me.
mady drives me EVERYWHERE
since my car has been in the hospital.

she even talks to me in the wee hours of the night/morning when i wake her up crying/whining
over dumb things.
she's the first person i call whenever i have concerns about anything.
she's a really good listener,
and always knows how to calm me down.
mainly because she's the only one that will say to my face:
"jasmine! calm down, you're being ridiculous!"
and she helps me with school.


brynne laughs at my stupid humor.
and makes me laugh at hers.
she listens to me when i get deep and we pour out our hearts for hours at a time.
she and i are a lot alike in many ways,
so she understands me better than a lot of people.


together, the three of us balance each other really well.
i can't imagine where i'd be without both of them.
when one of them is missing, it's like i don't feel complete.
we just get along so well.
and do everything together.

so i'm just glad i get to officially live with them.
the three of us.













gahhhhhh.


let me show you a little glimpse of what i was living with 
in 7F.
this is not exaggerated in any way.
and this is typical
on a very normal day:



gross, huh?




can't say i'll miss anything about that place.


.....except my closet.

and jo,
of course.







No comments:

Post a Comment