Thursday, November 3, 2011

love.

today was grandpa's funeral.
i LOVED hearing so many stories about his great life.
i want to be like him.
i want to marry someone who loves me as much as he loved my grandma.
i want to be a peacemaker like him.
i want to be as spiritual as him.
he is remarkable.

his funeral was beautiful.

because he was in the Navy,
he was honored in a special way at the graveside service.
i loved it,
but i hated the guns.
they were much to loud for my liking,
and i hid behind my sister like a little two year old girl.





isn't my family just the cutest?

i'll answer for you: yes. they are.



after the service,
my sissy and i went to the mall.
i love going to the mall in salt lake, because there isn't good shopping here.
my hunger for makeup was fed
and
THANK GOODNESS.

i enjoyed my ride back to logan.
it was dark and cold,
so it was fun to blast my heat and music.

when i got back,
mady, brynne, callie, and i went and saw
footloose
for one of my classes.

fun assignment, huh?
yeah...until you have to write a paper on a bunch of crap stuff.

the movie was great.
cheesy, but in a likeable way.
the guy was a cutie and julianne hough is stunning.

now i'm pulling an all-nighter to get all my homework done.
wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment