Wednesday, November 30, 2011

i love tuesdays

today was not a successful day at the knife shack.
the mall was
DEAD.
my shift was from 3-9 pm
and by the time it was 8:20, i had not sold a single freaking thing.

so i called AJ.

and he drove to the mall and bought a knife from me,
just so i could have a sale and not look so horrible to my manager.
how nice is that?


so i had $35 in sales today.

thank you AJ.


after work,
my friends brynne and callie came to pick me up
because my car is broken right now :(
(once again...nice friends)
and we went to taco tuesday.
we ate our tacos in record time.
i swear we scarf food whenever it's put in front of us.

we took our regular trip to walmart and got yelled at for sitting in the shopping cart.
walmart employees are a little uptight.


now we've been hanging around in our footy pajamas
and making videos.

it's been a great day.

xo












No comments:

Post a Comment