Tuesday, October 18, 2011

we burned the bread again.

life is different without a computer.
i've definitely found other ways to spend my down time.
not that i just sit around on the computer,
but it's definitely nice to have it when i'm bored.

today was a productive day.
i went to classes,
to institute (for the first time)
and they thought i was investigating my own church.
false.

then i went to watch jo's softball game.
she is wonderful.

came home and tried to tune out my roommate and her boyfriend (that she met online and now he is staying with us for a week)
kissing outside my door.
gross.

brynne and i went on a three mile walk and now we're making dinner in her kitchen with mady.
i'm currently locked out of my place. bummer.

today has been a wonderful day.
i've had a big smile on my face all day.
the weather is perfect.
the bus has come right as i get to the bus stop every time.
i have wonderful friends.

happy tuesday. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment