Monday, October 17, 2011

knock on wood.

well, today is a very different day for me.
i'm sitting in the LIBRARY on campus.
who would have guessed?
well, it turns out i don't have a laptop for three weeks.
haha
ha
hahahah
ha
that's a funny thought.
it's funny, mainly because it hasn't quite hit me yet.

there's quite a funny story.
not to point any fingers......
but BRYNNE broke it.
hahah i love that child.
so much.


not for breaking my computer, but just because she is wonderful.

shout out to brynne:

i love you.



it's funny because an hour before the ordeal, i was talking about how much i love my computer, how i couldn't live without it, how i'm happy to have it, etc. etc.

i cursed myself.

because an hour later, i left brynne and mady's place for ten minute's TOPS
and came back to an awkward situation.
i could tell they had something to tell me, but didn't know how to.
it finally came out.
the chair fell on my computer.

now i get to learn a lesson on how to be productive and not waste time on facebook,
because it will be about three weeks before it's fixed.
so. the library is a great place to be for that time :)

i wish i had a webcam on here so i could show you all the scene in this place.
everyone is so serious and into their work.
such dedication.
i'm typing away at my blog, and the girl next to me seems annoyed.


i guess that's all for today.
have a wonderful monday!!!!!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment