Monday, October 31, 2011

trick or treat

I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES.
I HAVE MY COMPUTER BACK AFTER
THRE WHOLE WEEKS.

I HAD THE BIGGEST SMILE ON MY FACE WHEN THE GUY AT UPS HANDED IT OVER TO ME.
i had to drive like ten miles to retrieve it, but i didn't even care.
i'm so happy.
so happy.
so so so
so happy.



see.
this is my excited face picture taken from my OWN COMPUTER.
now i can finally upload pictures on my blog again.
the world is back in order.



tonight christina and i went trick-or-treating.
well...
actually,
she went trick or treating.
she's 5'2 and we decided she could pass for a little tween.
we threw a white sheet over her head and made her into a ghost.



it was freaking hilarious watching from my car
as she walked up to everyone's house by HERSELF.
i seriously was laughing soooooo hard.
she looked like a little kid,
and the things people said to her were hilarious.
"what a cute little ghost-y you are!"




the only instructions i gave her:
"whatever you do, take at least two pieces of candy."


we did pretty well.


happy halloween!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment