Sunday, October 30, 2011

....that was not a girl.

i haven't updated in a very long time.
i blame it on me not having a computer.
although
i found out that it is being delivered to my apartment at 4:30 pm
TOMORROW!!!!!
yayyyyyy
i could not be more excited to have it back.
i think there's a little bit of some emotional attachment with my lil' guy.


today brynne, mady, and callie left to go home to salt lake.
who goes back to salt lake for halloween?
weird.
just kidding, i just really miss them already.
maybe i would have considered going back with them, but i will be going home on wednesday for a funeral.
two trips in one week is just a little too much salt lake time for me.
plus,
i like it up here.
i want to make new traditions in my new home.
it's exciting.



moving on.
last night was the HOWL.
it was soooooo much different than i anticipated.
for those of you that aren't familiar with what the HOWL is, it's a big halloween dance that utah state puts on.
people from other colleges come to it because it's supposedly really fun.
i had a really great time.
it was just different than i planned on it being.
i held a snake.
didn't love it.
and danced my heart away for a good three hours.
met some creepers.
met some cuties.
had a girl full on dancing on me,
and i didn't realize it was a girl.
but it was.
and i was extremely grossed out.
had some funny experiences.

you could say i had a fun night.




now i'm sitting in the library trying to figure out what i want to do with my life today.




have a wonderful sunday.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment