Tuesday, September 20, 2011

goodnight or goodmorning

i need to go to sleep.
it's late.
or early?
one of the two.

but i'm not asleep,
i'm on the computer.
feeling akward, because i walked in on my roomate
kissing her boyfriend.
whooooops.

that was a nice way to meet him.
sorry guys....


tonight was the paint dance.
it's just an outdoor dance that you go to in grungy clothes
and paint is sprayed everywhere
the whole time.
besides my random gagging fits
(i've never even liked finger-painting. gross)
and getting shoved to the ground in mosh pits
(still trying to decide what it is about usu and moshing)
and having my poor feet smashed by tongan men,
i had a great time.
truly, i did.

it was a different kind of fun.

 







afterwards,
brynne and i went to
Taco Bell.
who would have guessed it would take 45 to get
a burrito and quesadilla.
they were a tad bit slow at making our food.
and they even still made me pay.
but i'm obsessed with the mountain dew blast there
the "blue drink."
mmmmmmmm i want another one right now.

we went over to kevin, aj, and ben's apartment.
i was loud and woke up their fourth roommate.
not my fault their place is FREEZING,
 i just wanted a blanket.
so they gave me a freaking towel.
i was too dirty apparantely.




we sat and talked to them all night.
i would have slept there,
their love sac is ten times more comfy than my bed
but i had to shower.
too gross.

so then...
that leads me to walking in on my roommate.
it wouldn't have been awkward if they didn't make it awkward.
but they did.

and now it's morning,
but i'm still living the night life.
i have to go to sleep now.
i have a class at noon.
that seems so soon.



oh and i think my favorite part of the day was at about 9:30
when this girl randomly started playing her ukelele
and SINGING
in front of our lecture class of 600 people.
hopped right on the stage.
proceeded to sing for three minutes,
without warning.

why was no one feeling uncomfortable
besides me?
and brynne.

like......who does that?














No comments:

Post a Comment