Friday, March 1, 2013

day 4

i've been laying in my bed for......(counting on fingers....) 
....4 days now?
4 days.
because my teeth are gone, you know?
they are.
well, 3 of them.
if you couldn't tell from my videos....i opened my mouth PREETTTTYYYY wide after surgery.
and i'm suffering the consequences of that now.
i can barely open my poor mouth!
like...at all!
and my stitches fell out today.
which is totally normal,
but totally disgusting.
i cried...because they were on my tongue.
i don't do well with these things, okay?!


anyways.
i've been sleeping or on my computer this whole time.
and i've been doing a lot of online shopping.
i just submitted 2...yes TWO orders
for clothes.
i'm hoping they really are cute and i'm not just delirious/desperate.


ahhhhhhhhh who am i kidding.



SOS.




xoxo
jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment