Friday, August 10, 2012

good times for everyone

i have a couple stories.


first off,
i got this great little letter from victoria secret...
which i almost considered catalogue junk mail
until i saw that there was a gift card for a free pair of undies.

too much info?
nope.


obviously,
i rushed to the nearest mall
in my grungy-loungy clothes 
AND ALL.
i just couldn't miss this deal.

so.
i get there, and pick out the cutest pair of leftover uglies.
i'm telling you, there were not very good options.
but hey.....can't pass up a deal.
and nothing screams "deal" more than 
FREE!
completely free, no purchase necessary.
well...great.


so i get in line.
and this woman comes up to me with her arms overflowing with merchandise.
she asks me if i'm in line,
to which i respond
YES, but i only have one thing, so it won't take long :)
(the smile really was inserted, so i couldn't leave it out of the story)

next thing i know, she is standing in front of me?
wait....okay, what?
i mean, the funny thing is that i really don't care that she's cutting in front of me.
i'm not mean like that.
what i found strange, was that she asked me straight up if i was in line, 
and then cut in front?
so i thought maybe she was just hanging out near the lip gloss sample bins.
and then the cashier goes....okay i can help who is next.
and she boldly runs to the counter.

ummmm
did anyone else see that!?
i could not wipe the confused look off of my face, and believe me
i tried.


the nerve of some people.




and my next story goes a little something like this.

i decided to be bold and flirty
with this guy.
only to be awkwardly told he had a serious girlfriend.
like almost fiance status.

and then i got to listen to my own word-vomit for the next ten minutes.
when all i wanted to do was zip my mouth shut and walk away.
you better believe i made that situation twenty times more awkward than it should have been.
i kept telling myself
"just stop talking...seriously, jasmine....come on....stop NOW."
but i couldn't even control it!


so bad.
awful.
so bad.


and then i flopped on my mom's bed and told her how i really suck
am not the best at dating.
and she was just way too fixated on my word vomit aspect of the story to even
console me.


word vomit, people.
don't ever go there.



yours truly,
jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment