Wednesday, August 22, 2012

GAHHHH

tonight my mom woke me up from my nap.... i've been feeling lucky lately if i can squeeze it in somewhere my day...

at first i was a little bothered, until she told me she wanted to take me to target to look for a new bedspread!
wahoo. no objections.

so, to my lovely surprise....we bought a new yellow/white bedspread, turquoise sheets, and a cute little pillow. charming, right? i thought so.

it was really great, because i've been so annoyed of my current bedspread (the one i'm using because my last one got STOLEN in logan. who steals a bedspread? from the laundry room at my aparment...mind you. it was freezing and i wanted to warm it up in the dryer....came back and it was gone-zo). anyways, i haven't wanted to spend money on new bedding.....mainly because i just don't have money for new bedding...so my mommy read my mind and decided she'd get it for me. what a doll. thanks mommy :)


and....there you have it. if you can't sense my excitement through the computer screen.....i'm SO EXCITED TO GET TO PROVO. i'm excited for everything:

grocery shopping----probably one of my favorite things in the world to do....and ohhhh how i've missed it
going to school....?---yup. i'm even excited for classes.
meeting new people.........living at home in college (even for a summer) can be a hard way to meet people
my new apartment
everything.




when i wake up in the morning....i'll be able to say:

ONE. MORE. DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment