Monday, July 16, 2012

a little bitter

longest. day. ever.

i don't even know why i'm blogging right now. i should be asleep.
7 am to 10 pm. constant go go go.
gah.
i'm excited to be going away to my favorite place in the entire world at the end of this week.
that's what is keeping me sane.

anyways.
i went to the water park, library, children's zumba, reading corner, swimming, dealt with two temper tantrums, switched to watching a different family, wanted to pull out my hair, had a seven year old curl my hair, had spaghetti thrown on me, got punched in the stomach, got hugged multiple times, cuddled with a four year old, and was told i was the favorite babysitter.

worth it?



....ask me tomorrow.



i think i found my new stylist ;)
she gave it a fair effort.

xo


yours truly,
jasmine

2 comments:

  1. Jasmine! I didn't know you had a blog...I love it. You are so amazing and beautiful. So glad to have a new blog to follow. :O)
    xoxo
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh this made me happy. i'm so glad i can follow you. are you perfect, or what? yeah....that's what i thought. teach me your ways. sending love your way.

    p.s. when did max get so big?

    ReplyDelete