Sunday, February 5, 2012

superbowl, bro

happy sunday.

i debated not going to church today
i mean, i don't feel the greatest
and i didn't sleep much.

but i got out of bed and went.

ten points for me!


and i went all by myself,
because all my friends were too busy sleeping in.

another ten points for me!


tavin and ben came and sat by me and kept me entertained during the meeting.

i also had some play-doh
so of course i was mocked for a good hour.


ben came over after and listened to my random stories while i stuffed my face.
and he just watched
ahahah


remember how i debated getting ice cream for a good three hours yesterday??

listen to what he told me:

"why didn't you call me? i would have gotten you some."



.........seriously?


if i would have known that 24 hours ago....my life would have been perfect.
perfect.



but it's okay.
it's the thought that counts.




i guess the superbowl is on?

i couldn't care less.




No comments:

Post a Comment