Monday, February 6, 2012

perfect day

so in case you're wondering...

today was really great.


minus the one hour that i spent taking cringing through my history exam,
everything else was wonderful!

i got an email that i got an 80% on my creative arts test!!!!
you know, the one that i was late for?

that's so great! i cried, but only a
 tiny, little bit.

and landon hooked brynne and me up with a potential job!
he went through some ropes to get us in,
but now my resume is in the hands of USU campus!
get that, an ON CAMPUS JOB!
not trying to get my hopes up,
but if i got this, i would be so happy.
working on campus is ideal.
they are sooooo flexible with your school schedule, because to them,
school comes first.
as it should.


i came home from a long day and ashley proposed the idea that we get sushi!
no objections there.
(except the small objection in my head.....coming from my bank account).
i pushed it aside.



so i enjoyed every bite of my rolls.
every last bite.

then the bachelor came on!
yay.
my favorite part of the week.
this episode was my favorite one so far.
we had many visitors stop by.
my favorite one: JO!
yay. i miss her way too much.
she's going to georgia at the end of the week, and i'm so excited for her.
her softball season is finally starting up FOR REALSSS!

love you jo.


and we had appearances by kevin and callie.
it's always nice seeing callie.
and kevin was just making me frustrated tonight
with his twisting of my words.
boo kevin.


now adam's comin ova.


i think this has been one grand day.


happy monday.
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment