Thursday, February 23, 2012

just a long recap of my weekend.

i went to visit my family in salt lake over the weekend.
i decided to go on a whim.
seriously though.

it was really nice.
i think my heart was a little bit homesick, but i didn't even realize it.
i had such a lovely weekend....and was spoiled rotten.
i surprised my family (minus my sissy, because she helps me plan things)
and my mommy was so excited to see me.

i got there saturday night and my parents rearranged their date plans
to include me.
the three of us went to see 
this means war
and i LOVED it.
go see it.
reese is my absolute fave.

then we got sushi.
fun, fun night.


the next day was sunday and i got to see little peter pass the sacrament for his first time
at church.
it was weird going back to my home ward.
i have not been there since before i moved to school.
i was not used to being around so many old people/families/etc.
i'm used to all college kids.

we had a nice sunday dinner as a family.
i realized that i really don't eat good meals here.
i have a sandwich for two of my meals a day.
....it's probably a good thing, though.


that night i hung out with adam.
it was fun to be in a new environment, and not in logan.
it was fun to see where he lived 
before i knew him here.


on monday i got a manicure with my mommy and sissy.
it was soooooo great.
and then we went shopping.
yay for new clothes.

i left on tuesday night-ish.
it rained the whole way to logan,
until i got to the canyon....when it started snowing so hard.
i was going 35 mph in the winds.
scurrrry stuff.


when i got back i was greeted by adam at my doorstep with 
PIZZAAAAA.
mmmmm.

he fed me and then made me unpack,
because i'm pretty lazy and would have let my suitcase sit there for a week.


i was happy to see mady and brynneee.
i miss them so much when we're apart.
clingy relationship? needy much?
youuuuuu betcha.



gosh,
i love it here in logan.
i love the people in my life.
i am so happy here.



and
it was really nice to be with my family for the weekend.


i should do it more often.




xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment