Tuesday, February 14, 2012

it's true.

things i wish i would have known in high school:

good communication is all you need to solve all your problems.

just a random thought.





today was a great day.
i went to walmart to get new foundation for my face,
because i'm out of my good stuff.
i was going to order a new one on sephora,
but realized i'm poor now.
anyone that really knows me, knows that i have a disorder when it comes to makeup.
i have to have the expensive stuff.
it's my obsession.
never have i ever bought at the drugstore.


until today.....

mady came with me for moral support.
i stayed in the aisle for forty-five minutes trying on all the brands on my hand
and wiping the residue on random objects in walmart.
sue me.

i was stressed and upset.
i didn't like the experience.

but i walked out with new foundation.
i will be bitter about it for a little bit, but maybe i'll get used to it and accept the fact that i can't afford my old lifestyle anymore.



for dinner,
our apartment made pink pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries
and heart shaped fried eggs
for dinner.

we went around the table and shared things that we loved about each other.


in honor of valentines day.



cheesy, but so great.


then we watched the bachelor.
brynne held my hand during the rose ceremony.
we were on the edge of our seats as ben handed out the roses.


adam came over after and we hung out and laughed our heads off.
and then i was a brat and he was still nice to me.
and then i kept being a brat.
and he kept being nice.


and i'm lucky to have such wonderful people in my life.
even though i am not always a spoonful of sugar.


happy valentines day, loves!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment