Wednesday, February 1, 2012

contemplation

well it's two in the afternoon.
my attention span today has not been the greatest. 
i can't seem to find any desire to focus on what my professors are telling me today.
i just don't seem to care about DNA, chromosomes, or fermentation.
i don't care AT ALL about the Stamp Acts, Patriot Acts, or Shay's Rebellion (sorry, i guess i'm a bad American).



i could not sleep for the life of me last night.
brynne sent me a text at 3:30
long after we had said our goodnights.
and she's like...um i can't sleep.
i was so happy she was struggling as much as me.

so she came and hung out in my bed 
and we had the greatest conversation
until 4:40 am
when we both got a whiff of tiredness and decided to take advantage of it
and sleep.


long story short, i didn't sleep much at all last night.



so now i'm in the Hub 
surrounded by people speaking different languages,
which is really annoying, because i'm in the mood to eavesdrop.
i guess this school has a little bit of diversity?
who knew.



i'm sitting in this little booth,
attempting to study philosophy.
at the moment i think i look like a hipster that belongs in a coffee shop sharing opinions on life 
with other hipster folk.

not that any of that is a bad thing,
it's just a change up of my normal appearance.





just reading some Plato.



now i just need a pipe to complete the overall vibe.








No comments:

Post a Comment