Wednesday, February 8, 2012

birthday boy

today is my baby bro's birthday!!!!
oh, how i love him.
he's 12......

no. he is six.
maybe seven.






he is a lil' cutie.


i wish i could have spent the day celebrating with him.
he's a great brother.






today i went to walmart and and old man came over to me at the produce aisle,
put his hands on my shoulders,
looked me in the eyes,
and said...
"YOU, are beautiful. you are a beautiful young lady and i hope you know that."


i don't think he knows how sweet he is.
i have a special place in my heart for elderly people.
they all have the sweetest demeanor.
i was appreciative of his kind words today.


i came home and took a nap.

tonight i hung out with adam
and then went hot tubbing.
i still smell like chlorine and i don't like it.


NO SCHOOL FOR JAZZY TOMORROW
wahoooooooooooo



xoxoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment