Sunday, January 22, 2012

loving my pandora station right now.

sooooooooo

i'm back in logan.

today was a lovely day at home with the family.

my mom and I watched a movie
and then my dad went and got us Dunford Donuts
and even surprised me by bringing me home groceries!
what a sweetheart.

i drove back to logan in the late afternoon
and sang along with my ipod the entire ride.
i had greasy hair, was wearing sweats, and no make-up.

i felt awkward making eye contact with anyone in other cars.
......which strangely was quite often.
note to self: get ready when you make a long car ride.

i came back and loved being reunited with brynne and mady.

we talked and then i showered 
because my hair was grossing me out.


adam came over and we just 
chilllllllllllllllled.

literally CHILLED.
because he insisted on opening the window 
and i was FREEZING.
there is snow on the ground, you know.


now,
i'm off to bed.
because i have lots of classes tomorrow.

and my head hurts.
so i'm hoping that's gone in the morning.

love to you all.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment