Sunday, December 18, 2011

what's wrong with me

it's 4:12 am

why can't i go to sleep?

it's like i'm doing everything possible to avoid turning off my light
and letting myself sleep.


and i'm just by myself.

so it doesn't really make sense.


here's what i did after i got off work (at ten)
to now.

-had dinner
-listened to music
-cleaned my room
-ate mady's ice cream
-facebooked
-pinterested
-watched glee
-watched new girl
-facebooked
-ate more of mady's ice cream
brushed my teeth so i wouldn't eat more of mady's ice cream
-listened to music
-refreshed facebook
-had legitimate conversations with myself 
-rolled around in my bed
-ate more of mady's ice cream....


on the agenda the day i come back to logan:

buy mady more ice cream



something needs to be done.
seriously.
help.

No comments:

Post a Comment