Monday, December 5, 2011

twitter.

today was a good day.
i got up and went to church
....and walked by myself in the snow.
go me.


had a visit from the home-teachers
and they're just the sweetest.

took an anthropology test with zane.
i knew a lot more of the answers than he did
and it was bothering me that he wasn't helping me
so i may or may not have
given him some wrong answers.

...sorry zane....

then i decided i wanted to join twitter.
i know i said i wouldn't,
but i did.
whatever.

i also went to catholic mass with mady.
it's clear to everyone that i'm not catholic,
because i have a semi-confused look on my face the whole time.
but i loved being with her in her church.
she always comes to things with me at my church,
so it's fun to be on the other side.
religions are similar in so many ways.
they all have a common goal:
to be a better person.

i love that.
there is always room for growth and development.
no matter what you believe,
or who your God is.
you can always be a better person than you were yesterday.

so that was fun.


then i watched a show on TLC called
"the virgin diaries."
about couples who wait to kiss each other until their wedding day and
stuff like that.

i was dying.
so awkward.

and then had wonderful conversation with aaron.
aaron, you're just such an interesting person.
truly.


now i'm listening to pandora and enjoying my newly installed
google chrome.

today was a great day.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment