Friday, December 23, 2011

hi.

today
we had the "cleaning people"
come to my house
(as my mom calls them).

and i was woken up this morning
to 
CLEAN 
for the cleaning people.


my mom had us clean before they came. 
like...what the heck?
i was so confused.
so incredibly confused.


later in the day,
i
of course
went to the mall with bradley.
i'm never wanting to go back again.....and that's saying a lot 
coming from me.
i'm not even going to talk about my mall frustrations right now.
just know that i'm satisfied that all my presents i needed to buy
have officially been taken care of.

tonight i babysat my cute little cousins.
and loved it.
after they went to sleep i watched a documentary on 
"Area 51."
random fact about me for all those that are unaware:
i LOVE documentaries.
i really do.
i watch them whenever they're on tv
(and whenever i'm on at the same time as them).
and then  i watched the country music awards.
another random fact:
country music is my favorite.
absolute favorite.

and  i also thought about
how much i'm enjoying being with my family
and relaxing.



but i'm also missing
this:



life is wonderful.
i'm so excited for christmas and all the fun involved with my favorite holiday!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment