Wednesday, December 7, 2011

food

i have issues with school.

i have issues staying concentrated on homework for long periods of a time.

how can anyone expect me to focus with SO many distractions?

so tonight i decided i would reward myself with a treat after finishing my math.
i hate math.

well,
brynne and mady pretty much held me hostage and would not let me do 
ANYTHING
until my assignment was done.

it was torture.

finally,
i finished the last problem and we walked in the frigid cold to 
the AGGIE STATION
(gas station pretty much in our parking lot)
and got treats.

i chose salt and vinegar chips
mmmmm
and ate them all in about 3 minutes.


gross,
but delicious.



also....
after a long, somewhat stressful day working at the mall,
mady and i decided we wanted to go to cafe rio.
they were giving out all their food
FOR FREE
all day.
that's right, you could order anything you wanted,
and not have to pay a cent.
(one meal per customer).

the only catch: a forever long line.


so we pulled up at 9:02 pm
and the line was just to the door.

the lady working opens it a crack and says,
"sorry, we closed at nine."

i wanted to freak out.

No comments:

Post a Comment