Tuesday, October 25, 2011

taco tuesday

tonight 
brynne, mady, and i went to taco tuesday.
i love our fun tradition.
we had a good time watching beautiful boys and trying to look approachable.
sometimes it's a hard thing to be approachable.
like.....how do you let someone know you're available?
it's a tricky thing.
it's hard knowing what guys are available, in a relationship, or engaged.
i'm normally not even like this. 
i normally could care less about guys and stuff,
but today was a weird hormonal day of wanting to find a man.


a;lskdjgkl;dfgjd;lfjd;f


i think my hormone levels are all out of whack right now.
i'm not acting myself.
sooooooooooo anyways.


we went to walmart and i lost my phone.
what's new, you know?
i'm losing everything, all the time.
i couldn't find it anywhere.
not even hidden with the sweaters.
so then, out of the blue,
someone called my friend mady from my phone.
this guy had found my phone and wanted to return it!
what a sweetheart.
so we met him and he was so nice to take the time to find me.


i really need to start my math homework,
but i'll be at the hot tub for the next little while.


happy tuesday.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment