Thursday, October 13, 2011

let the road trip begin

i've been having lots of fun lately.
and i've been too busy to blog.
so here's my catch up.



i've been loving these bad boys
brynne, nessa, and i went on a bike ride yesterday.
\we rented the bikes from the bike shop,
and had a great time.

today, before returning them,
brynne and i rode them around logan.
i struggle a little bit when i first get going on the bike.
my legs are too short,
so sometimes i fall over.
i ran into a pole and fell off,
and the UPS guy laughed at me.
i fell in a ditch and grasshoppers swarmed around me.
i almost got hit by a car in an intersection, because i forgot you need to use hand signals when you're turning.
my butt is bruised,
as well as my thigh, because one of the times i fell, the handlebar dug into my leg.
but despite all of that,
i'm pretty good on a bike.
:)


i actually loved spending the last two days riding around.
it's so fun to have the wind blowing through my hair
while going down the hills of logan.



last night i went out for sushi with the clan.
 i spent more than i would have liked,
but the sushi was delicious.


and then we got ice cream.



i took a test today.
i'm sorry to report that it was not my greatest.
in fact, i probably haven't ever done worse.
college is hard sometimes.


but don't worry........
brynne and i are about to leave for a little road trip.
we're auditioning to be a part of disneyworld.
we'll be back tomorrow.
i'm sure we're in for quite the adventure.





i've made it past two rounds of interviews with disney.
let's hope i can keep it up.


much love
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment