Monday, October 24, 2011

i'm heeeeeeeeeere

i had a WONDERFUL weekend.
i loved every, single minute of it.
my cute family came to visit me on sunday 
and we had such a fun afternoon together.
we went to olive garden,
ate like sixteen baskets of breadsticks,
went to a beautiful park and played football in the leaves,
and drove to idaho (just to say we did).


oh,
how i love them.
i'm so fortunate to have such a remarkable family 
that does so much for me.


today,
as i was walking to the library,
i overheard a conversation in passing
someone said
"what did you do in your life to get you HERE?"

i pondered that as i finished my walk.
what did i do in my life to get me here?
here
at this school,
with these friends,
with these experiences,
with those memories,
with this money,
with that shirt,
with those boots,
with this personality,
with those goals,
etc, etc, etc.
it's amazing that everything we do
everything I do,
gets you/me
HERE.





would you have done anything differently?





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment