Thursday, October 20, 2011

beef, chicken, or oriental?

it's fall break!
i just had my last class of the day, and now i'm in the library.
i'm staying here in logan for the weekend,
and i'm really excited about it.
lots of people are leaving and going other places,
but i think it will be fun to enjoy the last little bit of fall
in a BEAUTIFUL place.

i'm not too certain what i'll be doing, but i'm sure there will be excitement worth blogging about.
brynne is pretty much the only one of my girlfriends staying up here with me,
so we'll find some good fun.


i cleaned my room yesterday and realized i have a lot more clothes than i thought.
so i'm now promising myself to wear every shirt/pants in my closet before repeating.
i think i'll feel like i have more that way.

i talked to my parents
who are graciously declining to give me money.
they don't seem to care that all i have in my pantry is top ramen (sick)
and honey.
donations are being accepted 
now through.........whenever.
my dad says "it's part of the college experience."


i am so excited to hear what he says when i'm hospitalized for either starvation or 
extreme sodium overload in my body.
it's a good time.
loving life.
loving college.
loving fall.
missing food.

No comments:

Post a Comment