Sunday, September 25, 2011

awkwardawkwardawkward

i feel awkward.

like...these last four hours have been so weird.
i'm really not an awkward person
most of the time.
but tonight,
i'm just feeling ever so awkward.
i just feel so awkward.
do you ever feel so helpless
in weird situations
and there's nothing you can do about it
but feel awkward??
that's how i feel.
i got locked out of my apartment
and sat outside the door
knocking
over and over and over
like i was homeless
or crazy.
i was kind of both.
but mainly i just felt awkward.
not being able to get into my own place.
so then i went over to watch glee
with my friends
and happened to see my boy FRIEND
and girl FRIEND
being more than FRIENDS.
and they saw me seeing them
and i felt
awkward.
and i made the situation ten times more awkward than it
needed to be.
but i just felt so freaking awkward.
and now i'm sitting in brynne's room
drinking chocolate milk
feeling awkward as i write all of this







hahahhahahahhahhh



i love being awkward.



brynne let me borrow her sweats.
and they have a hole in the butt.
i was unaware of this.
but she just told me.
now i feel awkward that i was with other people.
and this video
portrays how awkward we really are.






No comments:

Post a Comment