Wednesday, August 31, 2011

alabama arkansas

it's weird to think that this is where i live.
this is my home.
it feels like i've lived in logan for years.
it's home.

i love my family.
it's just weird that i don't live THERE, with them anymore.




today was my first day of crossfit kickboxing.
it's a credit i'm taking
and it KICKS MY BUTT.
i love it.
i'm still sweating and it was like three hours ago

kidding, but serious.

last night i ran to walmart to do my second grocery shopping trip since i've been here.
it's fun that almost everyone there is a college student.
it's a great atmosphere.
.....not walmart, just this whole place.


enjoy my favorite song at the moment..
it's been on repeat for twenty four hours.






also,
let me tell you about marianne.



i love her.
she's the one i met at my leadership conference.
i'm so grateful to have met such a wonderful friend.
she is just like me in soooooo many ways.
we have talked about anything and everything.
we tell the same stories of our lives, just with different names.

we laugh about EVERYTHING.
sometimes we're annoying.
but most of the time, just hilarious.
i can't breathe i get laughing so hard.

but she also helps me realize what's important in life.
she has my same values.
she has my same thoughts about life,
and leaves places with me when i don't feel like being there.
pretty much, she's great.


xoxoxoxox






No comments:

Post a Comment